8 Hour OSHA-HAZWOPER Refresher Online Training Program
Benefits of Technical Safety Institute’s Customizable 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher Online Training Program:
- Concise, real-world information and scenarios with the emphasis on usable knowledge that the site worker will remember.
- This HAZWOPER Refresher 8 Hour Online training course (as per OSHA guidelines) is designed by professionals to make the workers safer and more knowledgeable, not just enable them to pass a test.
- Programs customized by the employer or the employee with emphasis on the specific types of hazards that each employee is exposed to. No longer will the employee need to study material that is irrelevant to his or her specific duties.
- Easily understood and user-friendly format for 8 hour OSHA-HAZWOPER refresher training that the worker can sit through in a single day, or take at his or her own pace over a number of weeks.
- Hyperlinks to definitions and acronyms throughout to help eliminate confusion. These allow less explanation of more commonly known terms and ideas so that the more advanced student can more quickly move through the program.
- Real-world 'tips' at the end of each module which are meaningful to the worker in his or her present job.
- Practice questions at the end of each module; not only for 8 hour, but for other modules also like 24 hour, 40 hour etc., which gives immediate feedback to the student on his or her understanding of the subject.
- Self-organizing 'smart-test' that chooses random questions from only the chosen subjects.
- Continuous clock which logs HAZWOPER refresher 8 hour online training time and menu which tracks coursework completed.
- An integrated e-mail system that connects each student with our qualified instructors who work every day in the industry.
- Each and every question will be routed to either a Certified Industrial Hygienist or a Certified Safety Professional, depending upon the question’s content. A response is usually provided within one business day.
- An e-mail reminder 30 days from expiration of the completed annual training.
Testing and Issue of 8 Hour HAZWOPER Refresher Online Training Certificates and Wallet Cards:
- After the customized curriculum has been completed and the student answers the practice questions at the end of each module, the final 50 question exam will be made available. 80% of the exam questions are taken directly from the study questions at the end of each module. The remaining 20% is taken from information given within the text of the modules chosen. The student must score at least 70% on the final exam to receive a HAZWOPER refresher 8 Hour training certificate of completion and wallet card.
- Once the student has successfully completed the written exam, he or she will immediately be issued an electronic 8 Hour Hazwoper Refresher Online training certificate which can be downloaded. A 'hard-copy' certificate suitable for framing and laminated wallet card will be produced and mailed usually within two business days from successful completion of the exam. Should the student fail the exam, he or she can re-take the exam as soon as desired after a brief review of the subject matter. The exams are generated randomly and it is unlikely that the second exam will very closely resemble the first.